Our public sector asset management software helps you in managing and also optimizing the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization, as well as disposal of software applications within an organization with great benefits.
Some Features of Our Public Sector asset management Software Solutions
- Periodic Asset Scans
- Hardware Warranty Management
- Real Time Inventory Alerts
- Software Metering
- Software License Management
- Software and Hardware Inventory
- Integration with Help-Desk Software
- Security Certificate Management
- File Scanning
- Prohibit Software and Block Executable
and other Features.
Some Benefits of Public Sector Asset Management Software Solutions
- Streamline Management schedule: Our asset management software helps alert your relevant employees about scheduled assets maintenance to ensure there are no delays.This will help you achieve your business target promptly as well as increase turn over for your company.
- Accountability :Our public asset management software solution help you with a complete asset tractability for your equipment, machinery as well as fleets, supplies, tooling and your staffs and client as well.
- Asset Management :Using our asset solution provides you with comprehensive asset management to ensure reliability, safety, and also accountability, which will help improve your business activities.
- Your asset management processes can be automated when you deploy our (PAMSS), hence saving time spent on manual computing .
- Robust reporting capabilities of this software solution helps satisfy your audits, inspections, as well as reconciliations.
- Built in alerts to send notifications for any performance or downtime issues
- Integration with 3rd party systems such as ERP, building management, finance, etc.
Our solution is capable of managing any form of asset, Let’s manage yours today.
You can also check or Public Sector Procurement software solution. Click Here
Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?
Feel Free to share with us an idea of what you are looking for. We are poised to either upgrading existing solution to meet that need or developing/deploying something unique that will proffer the exact solution that you had in mind.