- August 29, 2019
- Posted by: Oshinowo Abdulazeez
- Category: Banks, Insurance, Savings and Loans
In today’s technological age, proper asset management is a necessary addition to any organization. As businesses expand, so do their asset needs. With the increasing volume of assets and equipments, it is becoming increasingly difficult for managers to monitor and control their inventory flows quickly and efficiently. This is why asset tracking and management software is the best solution.
Asset tracking and management software is a solution that helps in tracking movement of assets – IT equipment, devices or software, within an organization. It is designed to help organizations efficiently track and maintain the resources and properties they own and compiles data on items’ value, physical location, use history and more.
Features of Asset Tracking and Management Software
- Scalable: You can track as much or as little information as you need.
- Data Import: It allows import via Microsoft Excel.
- Unlimited locations: It has the ability to add unlimited locations.
- Saved Reports: You can build a report, give it a name, and save it. You or anyone else with access can generate the same report whenever it is needed.
- A centralized database for tracking all hardware and software assets, so that the details of each asset and inventory are accessible from anywhere, and at anytime.
- Detailed history tracking to monitor any changes made to assets in the centralized database system.
- Integration with third party apps that can help you streamline your IT maintenance.
How to Choose the best Asset Tracking Management Software
- Self evaluation.
- Define IT asset life-cycle events.
- Compare the price and discounts.
- Check reviews and ratings.
- Stick to proven products.
- Compatibility with the technology used in your organization.
- Customizable data fields.
- Security access.
Its Benefits to Your Business
- Greater asset visibility.
- Increased accountability.
- Technology life cycle management.
- Collects data faster in greater detail.
- Eliminate human error.
- Reporting flexibility with more accurate records.
- Enforces personal responsibility and accountability for company property.
A properly integrated asset management solution can help your company accurately and efficiently track any of your business assets. Rather than wasting time searching for and replacing lost assets, you can keep track of all your valuable assets with a convenient, easy to use complete asset tracking system that is regularly managed. In the comments section, tell us the type of features you would like to be added to the list above.
At Cloudware Technologies, we provide the best Asset tracking and management software that is very easy to use, mobile, scalable and provides more revenue/profit to your organization. Get Started Today!!