- June 21, 2019
- Posted by: Uwadone Raphael
- Category: Advertising, Airlines, Attorneys/ Law Firms, Auto Dealers, Banks, Insurance, Savings and Loans, Bars and Restaurants, Business Services, Clergy & Religious Organizations, Computer Software, Construction, Defense, Education, Entertainment, Government & Public Sector, Health, Hotel, Motels and Tourism, Manufacturing, Newspapers, Magazines and Book Publishing, Oil and Gas, Others, Products, Public Relations, Radio and Television Stations, Real Estate, Services, Solutions
Social networking is the use of Internet-based social media sites to stay connected with friends, family, colleagues, customers, or clients. Social networking can have a social purpose, a business purpose, or both. Social networking has become a significant base for marketers seeking to engage customers and customers seeking specific products and services.
Social media gives you the opportunity to connect to a million of people with little or no cost incurred while also staying in contact with already existing customers.
Popular social media Applications and their active users
Facebook – 2.23 Billion Monthly active users
Youtube – 1.9 Billion Monthly active users
Whatsapp – 1.5 Billion Monthly Active Users
Instagram – 1 Billion Monthly active Users
Twitter – 335 Million Monthly Active Users
Having an active social network for your business can give you an online presence, can increase your number of customers and consequently improve your returns.
BENEFITS OF SOCIAL NETWORKING TO YOUR BUSINESS
Here are some of the ways your business can benefit from actively pushing social networking:
- Creating a relatable brand value
The more you can create 1:1 relationships with people, the more likely those people are to do business with you. Social media enables you to foster that kind of relationship with infinitely more people than you would be able to meet if they just walked into your storefront.
- Make Your Brand an Industry Leader
As noted, people buy from people who they like and trust, and social media offers you the chance to become the go-to thought leader when people want to know about your specific industry.
- From social media following to customer
An active, engaging social presence can help keep your brand top of mind, so when a person is ready to purchase, again, they come to you first.
- Customer service opportunities
Social media provides you with the opportunity to answer costumer complaints. The faster you can respond, and the better you are able to help, the more likely it is that those people will become customers, and recommend your business to others.
- Learn about your customers
Take advantage of the analytics that every social network offers. Using the insights available, you can tailor your strategies to best speak to your target market/s.
Social networks help people keep connected with their friends and family and is an easy way to be aware of what everyone is up to each day in your social circle.
At CloudWare Technologies, we can effectively boost your online presence and give you the necessary engagements that would take your business to greater heights. Try CloudWare Today!