- June 10, 2019
- Posted by: Oshinowo Abdulazeez
- Category: Government & Public Sector, Public Relations
Want to spend more time engaging your members and less time handling administrative tasks in the office?, you need an AMS. An Association management software is used to store, manage, organize, and communicate with members and other partnerships/associations of an organization.
It is an all-in-one tool used by professional associations to manage all their membership functions online and save a huge amount of time doing so. For instance, you can:
- Access financial reports, analytics, and membership summaries in seconds.Access financial reports, analytics, and membership summaries in seconds.
- Instantly process online payments, fees, and donations.
- Manage a full contact database that’s easy to search, filter, and update.
- Create member-only access to resources such as white papers and educational courses.
- Build a professional-looking website complete with member directories, event calendars, a blog, and more.
Association Management Software can also eliminate the need for multiple software programs, because it’s an all-in-one platform. The types of associations that use AMS are:
- Alumni Associations
- Homeowner Associations
- Law Associations
- Library Associations
- Political Associations
- Psychologist Associations
- Public Health Associations
- Writing Associations.
- Any other type of professional association.
Features of Good Association Management Software
- Cloud-Based Member Database
- Email marketing
- Online Store
- New Member Registration
- Easy Website Builder
- Online event registration
- Online payments
- Online donations
Association Management Software is a very easy to use platform used to automate tasks specified above. Has this article helped you understand what an AMS is? Let us know in the comments below.
At Cloudware Technologies, we provide association management software solutions that are very easy to use and helps you manage and organize members in an organization without hassle. Get Started Today!!